The Nagoya City Online Marathon 2022 can be participated in from anywhere at any time. Enjoy running on your own pace and achieve your goal!
●Participants will be required to download and register for a smartphone application “TATTA”. Please check if the TATTA app is available in your country/area before applying for the event. Participants in a country/area where the TATTA app is not available to download will be asked to join the event by submitting a running record. Please be aware that the map feature in the app may not be displayed in some countries/areas.
●Participants will be required to run a total of 42.195 km or more within the event period.
●Participants may participate in the event anytime, anywhere during the event period.
(1) This event is not a race to compete for time. Run at your own pace and do not push yourself too hard.
(2) Follow traffic lights and all applicable traffic regulations including the Road Traffic Act.
(3) To prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus infection, avoid gathering together in a large group or running crowded areas such as downtown streets.
(4) For your safety, run inside athletic parks or riverside running trails as much as possible.
(5) Do not obstruct traffic or disturb public order.
(6) The Organizer will not carry accident insurance.
(7) Entry fees are not refundable under any circumstances, except when the event is cancelled for reasons attributable to the Organizer.
(8) Make thorough preparations for the event before participating, including sufficient training and a medical check-up prior to the event day.
(9) In addition to the above, follow instructions given by the Organizer with respect to any matters regarding the event.